Why do relationships break up?
Here are some of the top reasons for relationships break up:
- Infidelity – this is the #1 reason for relationships to break up. There several other reasons besides love that are required for the relationship survival. I’m talking about trust, respect, compatibility, common interests and much more.
- Abuse – who likes being mentally, physically, emotionally, or sexually abused by a person who ought to love and respect you? No one… An abusive relationship makes you feel miserable and wretched. Staying in such as relationship doesn’t make any sense.
- Cold Relationships – this happens when the relationship no longer has the charm, passion, and warmth of the initial days…
- Lack of Time – more and more couples break-up due to lack of time! It sounds ridiculous, but it is true. When your partner no longer has time for you, your relationship requirements are not met and you feel disappointed.
- Falling in Love with Someone Else – it happens when you meet someone more attractive than your current partner that satisfy your requirements better him or her…
Although relationships break up are painful, they are normal – a part of reality. But sometimes couples break up due to really silly reasons… You should really evaluate the severity of the break-up reason. Should you move on or should you try to get your ex back?
If you want to get your ex back I recommend you watch “The Secret To Winning Your Ex Back” video.
More information about this theme on: Get My Ex Back – FAQs About Healing Your Relationship
I hope this article has helped you to understand why relationships break up.